In an effort to increase security and provide customers with access to their account information, our internet banking platform is being upgraded.
Beginning on November 8, 2021 , all customers will have to reenroll to access internet banking. When the update occurs, the “Internet Banking” link will take you to the enrollment page.
After clicking the “Internet Banking” link on our website, use the following procedures.
- Click on “Enroll now” below the Log In button.
- Complete the enrollment form. The form requires you to input your account number, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and email address.
- Click “Enroll”
- Set a new username and password.
- Click Continue
- Setup Challenge Questions.
- Click Continue.
- This should log you into internet banking.
- If you want access to the bill pay feature, please call the bank at 660-465-8501
If you have concerns or questions, please call 660-465-8501